Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Beauty of a House

When will spring be here? I don't know how much more of this winter I can take. I had a little bout of flu this weekend, which was bad enough - and then Monday morning I opened my door to atleast 6 inches of snow. Anyway, I digress - but I'm sure some of you feel my pain. So, to distract myself I've been looking at all the pictures I can of comfy - but light and airy homes.

The painted ceiling really ads a nice touch to this kitchen.


*gorgeous* that bed looks so inviting


Nothing beats a sunny place to eat breakfast.




via House Beautiful

11 comments:

citysage said...

Love the soothing tones and the gentle textural details--like the seagrass headboard. Gorgeous!

Sa-Sea Boutique said...

those are the colors I have decorated my whole house around! I LOVE that bed with linen head and footboard! Sooo Comphy!!!

cate said...

You have snow I have heat bring on Autumn... the navy and light blue mix is gorgeous.

Kerry said...

I think the remedy for winter bitterness/resentment (lol) is to go out and buy yourself a big bouquet of flowers, something spring-y like tulips. Helped me! :)

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Lovely...hope it warmed your soul!

kitchen storage ideas said...

I love the house especially its color white. It's so soft to the eyes.

Marie said...

Beautiful blue paint colors...luv the aqua on the first photo.
-marie

PS~Erin said...

I'll take it! Love every bit of it.

purple area said...

Beautiful rooms, sweet with lovely colours.

playingelegant said...

i am so in love with the vintage styled kitchen, the glass cabinets and the antique bread boxes.

Down Comforter said...

What a great place - the colors are sooo calming & inviting. Thanks for the tour :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+