Monday, February 16, 2009

Trendy, modern, eclectic homes

These homes are a lot of fun to look at, but do you think you could live in such a stylized abode?


I like the idea of wallpaper on the ceiling. The comic book upholstery is cool too

I like angling my bed, and this bedroom is wonderfully calm

A modern chef's dream!

The mirror on the floor is sort of like a piece of furniture, which is a good idea in smaller rooms





These last four images are Christian Lacroix's house!

via AT Casa

9 comments:

naturally nina said...

Yum yum yum. These are gorgeous. And hell, yes, I would live there! hee hee ;)

Move That Couch said...

These are very fun rooms to look at. I love eclectic, it is the most interesting and inviting to me.

Jolie Morgan Musick said...

The room in photo #1 looks fun but not cozy. If I was having a hectic and stressful day it would be hard to want to be in that room.

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

I see your point. At some point, I think decor is more manufactured for the effect of it, rather than what works. A lot of these spaces I could not live in.

Lee said...

Beautiful images, but I would feel like a bull in a china shop if I lived in any of these. Gorgeous to look at though!

Interior Fashionista said...

I could live in any one of them ;)

Averill said...

Christian LaCroix's house is a resounding "yes" as to whether or not I'd live there. The first few pictures though, I'm not so sure. The rooms are either a bit too "styled" for my taste or a bit too stark. Definitely not cozy -- and I love cozy.

Room design studio said...

I adore the modern kitchen.. I never knew that I liked modern ever! but this is really lovely !

Down Comforter said...

I don't think I'd have the guts to do the same, but the pics of the deep purple decor are great :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+