Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Some of the prettiest interiors ever I promise!

I don't really have to say much here...these images are absolutely stunning...and are some of my new favorite rooms! They are from the portfolio of photographer Rachel Whiting.

my dream bedroom



an inspiring workspace with everything you need at your fingertips...

oh to have all that shelf space!








another gorgeous bedroom








The sparseness of this room is so refreshing!













I'd love a trunk like this





11 comments:

Vanya @ Endless Inspiration said...

Well done, I think you definitely achieved the title

wide open spaces said...

wow. you have some insanely beautiful images on here.

Teresa Porter said...

I hope you never stop blogging, and sharing such beautiful inspiration. Visiting you is always so refreshing.

xoxo
Teresa

knack said...

hello! I found you through bliss and truly am enjoying your blog!

bluelaugh said...

You must be someone that loves a ton of white. Most of these photos and other ones that you have had feature the white. Form me I like the white but not as much as you show it.

joanita said...

uh-MAZING!

Serialstyler said...

The blue bathroom is spectacular!! What a rich yet calming hue to have with the white. Great finds!!

Lee said...

When I saw the title to this post I just had to drop by. It certainly lived up to its promise!! Too many beautiful interiors to choose from here. What a collection.

Sharon said...

oh my gosh, the title really lives up to its promise!!thanks for all the delightful eye candy, these interiors are absolutely gorgeous.

Down Comforter said...

I just love the first bedroom shot - so cozy :) Nice pics of the bottle & vase groupings, too.

decor8 said...

I'm glad that you like Rachel, I want to live in that work space!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+