Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Simple and Elegant goodies for your home

One of my fav. magazines featured a vase I just had to have so I did a little snooping to find out where I could get my hands on one. I eventually found it on ALSO Home, and way too many other things that I really really want!

Have I mentioned how much I loovveee white?

ALSO's bedding and linens are divine.

Sophisticated and eco-friendly bamboo baskets

I love the colors in the Eva bedding

via ALSO Home


Down Comforter said...

Thanks for the introduction to ALSO Home! They have some really beautiful things.

dwellings and decor said...

Oh how lovely! I just adore that last white bedroom.

ness lockyer said...

I will be off to look there now. Thanks for the link.
Ness xx

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Delicious photos. I'm going to have to check out ALSO Home. Thanks!! said...

i must own that little gold fish tea set!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...