Friday, February 20, 2009

pretty room potpurri

I've been having a rough day and battling a cold all week, so I felt like some gratuitous pretty interiors were in order. This collection is brought to you by none other than Ms. Stewart.

Gorgeous old country kitchen. Look at those counter tops!


I have rectangular cubby shelves on either side of my bed as nightstands and they're super handy.

great DIY project - fabric-covered magnetic boards. How-to here.



Cute ribbon display shelves! How to here.






via Martha Stewart

7 comments:

UNEARTHED said...

I LOooooooove that bedroom with the blue wall! I wish I had big grand walls like that...

Velvet and Linen said...

Those images would make anyone feel better.
Hope you get some rest this weekend.

xo
Brooke

coco+kelley said...

that kitchen is AMAZING. i love the high contrast of the dark wood with the white. lovely!

Sa-Sea Boutique said...

I am loving EVERY picture and I am thinking about canceling laundry tonight....and decorating. :)

Down Comforter said...

Thanks for the pics - hope you're feeling better :)

bluelaugh said...

With the white cubby shelves it looks too clean. It reminds me of a doctors office. The frame would be nice if it was on the wall and had a white cork board or white magnatic surface in it. Putting notes and such in it is a nice idea. Love how it will look.

tink said...

I have been collating white visions for my blog, love the ones here!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+