Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lovely bedrooms for lovely sleep

I'm sleepy today and have a headache that makes me feel like my molars are going to fall out. Looking out the window, I can't even see the Chelsea Piers right outside my building, due to the horrific blizzard outside. These pics remind me of the heaven that is my bed, waiting at home for me. Hopefully you are feeling better than me!

love the ledge above the bed

hmm...I might be utilizing this painted headboard idea...

oh...if only it were Saturday!

Love this reader's bedroom!

Love the salon style pictures, the mosquito net, the blue shutters, and the pup!

via Domino


red.door.read said...

ooh, lovely pics. thanks for posting. so many interesting ideas incorporated into this sleep spaces.

Pfeiffer Photos said...

Love that room with the big yellow canvas above the bed...and the one with the vine between the beds, too! Glad I found your blog today!

Clare said...

Love love love this blog! Lovely pure white rooms. Warms me up!

I am from mydeco, the UKs biggest andmost interactive home interiors site... http://mydeco.com

How is this for icy inspiration:

We braved the heaps of London snow and headed to Hyde Park to build our first sofa made completely of snow... check out the hilarious video we made and be impressed with our interiors and furnishing know how. :D


Snowy love,

mydeco.com team xxx

Jennie said...

ohh, i LOVE the birdie and tree wallpaper! I love anything with birds, such an adorable, vintage motif!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...