Friday, February 6, 2009

Interior Designer Portfolio

Craving a little luxury lately? Me too. Let the interiors of Timothy Whealon make you feel a little better...

Love the blue painting with the red poppies. What a welcoming sight to come home to.


I would pay to be able to spend a weekend just reading books

Money may not buy happiness, but it can buy Southern exposures...

I wouldn't mind spending an evening in this tub


mmm...scrambled eggs

Love this brown table with the white chairs

via Timothy Whealon

10 comments:

Urban LifeStyle Decor said...

Love the Pure Vintage feel with the white.

Maya@Completely-Coastal said...

That giant shell..., awesome. I wonder where you can get that.

Room design studio said...

I love looking for designer portfolios .. I not only look at the photos.. I live in each photo.. I feel like I can touch it and live in that space right in the moment.. amazing

Down Comforter said...

Love the crystal-legged console table in the bottom photo.

Red River Interiors: said...

Love the design style in these images. I could live in any of these spaces...great post!... Fay

jenjen said...

I love that kitchen with the green built in bench and the last picture with the crystal table. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jen

Lexy. said...

I can't stop looking through your blog! It's rare that I find a design/interiors blog where I love something in every single post, but I've found it here!!

red.door.read said...

ooh, that bathroom photo is glorious.

Averill said...

Love the breakfast nook!

Velvet and Linen said...

What beautiful interiors.
Love that bathroom!

xo
Brooke

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+