Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Domino Subscribers - Here are your options

Follow this link to a list of CondeNast Magazines. Once you pick a magazine call them up and tell them you're a Domino subscriber. If you don't call and select a magazine, you will automatically receive Architectural Digest. I'm not sure what I'm going to opt for -- Cookie has great homes, but I'm without offspring, maybe Vogue or Vanity Fair? Thoughts?

Some Domino love for you

A famous Domino dining room




One of their, "Turn this outfit into a room" features

8 comments:

purple area said...

Great images!!

tales from an O.C. cottage said...

Oh man! I hate when a mag. dies!!!

M ^..^

Creme de la Mode said...

Thank you for the info! I had not even thought that I need to switch my subscription. Ugh, so depressing.

Mellyg said...

I need a harp and a gigantic mirror.

Move That Couch said...

I wasn't a subscriber but would pick it up on occasion. I will definitely miss it. It was a refreshing magazine for a change.

La Petite Maison said...

Thanks for letting us know that we can choose our substitute publication for Domino (not that anything can replace it; boo!). I settled on Cookie, even though I don't have kids. I think we all can use ideas for creating beautiful, yet child- proof spaces. :)

Jennifer said...

This is great news! I knew Domino/Conde Nas wouldn't just up and give us subscribers the shaft on our long-term subscriptions! I just wish I didn't have to stumble across the info on my own...I guess I could have done a Google search on what they were planning to do, but again...me doing the work to figure out what they were going to offer us seems a bit rude on their part.

Long comment short: thank you. :) I have no idea what I'll pick! Maybe Home & Garden...

Kim-free ads posting said...

These are all very pretty and stunning. I would definitely return to your site and check out other posts.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+