Thursday, February 19, 2009

Danish home decor - what do you think?

Nostalgi Fyn is a Danish home decor company, and while they feature a lot of white (surprise, surprise) - they also feature goods in rich, dark colors - even black! What do you think? Do you like em?

The red accents really makes this bedroom crisp

They also sell scarves and jewelry




These office accessories are really cute - I'm afraid I'd never be able to discipline myself to choose just one pattern...

I love quilts and have been begging my mom to take up quilt making for years! I would love to have one made out of fabrics from our clothes, curtains, sheets, and linens.

black and white is really growing on me lately






I also love this quilt...obviously I need to invest in some more beds to put all these linens on...














The pottery is really nice...

11 comments:

Move That Couch said...

I especially love the bedroom with the yellow and white wallpaper and the black and white room, gorgeous photos.

LeAnn

Creme de la Mode said...

I love love love this post. I'm partial to the black-toned rooms. But that one of the quilts is pretty fantastic too. wonderful selection!

Averill said...

I like these...the decor is definitely a nice blend of danish modern and vintage with some nice color and richness thrown in. Definitely not your standard IKEA fare.

Beautiful Living said...

Being from Norway, I find this company not very different from the others ones around here. Everyone makes exactly the same stuff, and this is it.

Examples:
http://www.lenebjerre.dk/da/kollektion/moments-in-blossom-spring-2009/
http://housedoctor.dk/Pages/dan/Forside.aspx
www.greengate.dk
http://www.jeannedarcliving.dk/default.asp?lang=dk
http://www.sia-homefashion.com/sia/home.php?pays_id=15
http://www.villacollection.dk/

:)

iva yaneva said...

wow, these are lovely!
you have a wonderful blog :) I'm glad I found it :)

LaurenFaythe said...

I love all the colors set against the white!

Tara said...

It's like an artistic painting:

A white canvas to showcase the colourful palette.
Items, accessories, textiles and certain furniture pieces are the focal points in the room, not the major furniture which blends into the walls.
Not for me, but I see how it workd. It's a simple formula.

Down Comforter said...

I'm definitely a fan - LOVE the pic featuring the yellow & white bedroom wall :)

Geisslein said...

Beautiful post! Some pics are from "TineK Home" - Tine sells such beautiful things, you should take a look at her website! Wish you a nice weekend, geisslein

CouponAlbum said...

OMG!! All those are totally amazing and mind blowing stuff for home decoration!! What a fantastic choice!!

Roofing Contractor Birmingham said...

Very nice post and great collection of pictures, specially rooms are awesome, color combination is so attractive..

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+