Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Airy, calm, coastal interiors

These interiors make me want to be at the beach sitting on a patio with a warm breeze. I just went up on the roof to get some fresh air, but unfortunately the breeze off the Hudson wasn't quite what I was looking for.

All these spaces are the genius of Tim Clarke, Inc., a Santa Barbara interior design firm.

From the firm's store, Tower 20

via Tim Clarke Inc.


Averill said...

Very pretty -- the lighting choices are especially stunning. Now all I need is a beach house to outfit like this!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Oh these beautiful images make me want summer to be here so much more.

Lovely pics!

Sharon said...

I'd very much like having a bunch of these yellow flowers on my table, they are so cheerful. Liking the seashells too!

Down Comforter said...

Makes me want to go on holiday :)

Steve PP said...

Great lampshades! Do they ship to the UK?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...