Friday, January 2, 2009

A sample of beautiful rooms from 2008

I'm sure like most of you, I cannot believe it is 2009! It feels like just last month I decided to start up Decorology, but time does fly when you're having fun. I thought I'd wrap up 2008 and welcome 2009 with a selection of rooms from this past year- some familiar, some maybe not so familiar.
All of these images I pulled from my flickr photostream. Enjoy!

via emmas designblogg

via Country Living

via Skona Hem

via Domino

via Ideal Home

via Martha Stewart

via S.R. Gambrel

via Ink Vanilla

via Shabby Chic

via sfgirlbybay

via un petit dream

via Sunset Magazine

via Ikea

via Daisy Pink Cupcake

via Ikea

via Martha Stewart

via Martha Stewart

via Point Click Home

via Martha Stewart


Velvet and Linen said...

Love them all.
The Country Living image has always been one of my favorites.
Daisy Pink Cupcake never disappoints.

Thank you for adding to a beautiful weekend.


Jo in NZ said...

Lovely, thanks for enriching my life this morning! Found your blog via AT Homies.

paisley peacock said...

stumbled across your it & love your style!

leptitpapillon said...

Waahh!! Pretty blog!!

Happy 2009!

kirbydog said...

LOVE your blog!!!

Down Comforter said...

So many great rooms to pull inspiration from! I especially love the room from sfgirlbybay :)

Blair said...

These are all so splendid! Love that last eat in kitchen--just beautiful.

Jazmin said...

Wow such beautiful ideas and designs. Im looking to get some nice solid wood furniture for my living room and bedroom. Can anyone recommend any? Im looking for some rustic look furniture! Love the wood worm effect :-D


Jennifer Ramos said...

Hello there!
Hope you had a LOVELY HOLIDAY : )

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'

Beautiful Villa Rentals in Italy said...

Indeed! It's a really amazing thanks for sharing and also for all the effort which you did for us.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...