Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Interior designer portfolio

It's been awhile since I featured a portfolio on Decorology, so I thought I'd mix things up. And boy, do I have a good one for you! Comin atcha is the work of renowned interior designer David Netto. I love his modern retro sensibility, and while I'm not usually into eclectic decorating, he does it really well!




wow...looks like this house might actually be lived in...

I'm feeling a tree in my bedroom...





This cozy modern home belongs to Netto's ex-fiance, actress Ione Skye

Another blue striped rug.. I want one!

I like the big photograph of the room behind the table...it opens the space up.




via David Netto Design

7 comments:

Maya@Completely Coastal said...

I think eclectic decorating is really an art form..., to bring all kinds of things together, unite them if you will. I'm not very daring when it comes to decor though. I love that huge palm tree!

Jane Flanagan said...

I've admired his work forever. This is a beautiful compilation of some of my favourite rooms!!

Carrie Leber said...

love David Netto ~ he seems like such a sweet guy as well as talented.

Home Renovations said...

I found lots of interior designs blogs. Your designs display details of all the graphic designs
and it has about excellent thoughts. Keep up the good work.
shelly

Pink Wallpaper said...

what a beautiful assortment!

Perfect Witch said...

At the risk of sounding blase to you, I have seen these kind of striped rugs online at Pottery Barn. Check this at http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p11568/index.cfm?pkey=call-rug-styles

website design said...

amazing pad! i love the design. its really modern and very new taste and its really good. what great place to stay in.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+