Thursday, January 15, 2009

In love with pale, beautiful, and serene aqua blues...

I don't think we need much explanation here...but soft blues, greens, aquas, and seafoams are the pinnacle of calm, pretty, and serene. I don't like to "pick" a favorite color, but light blue is definitely up there!


Clockwise from top left: House Beautiful, Better Homes and Gardens, Sundance


Clockwise from top left: Martha Stewart, Everything Turqoise, Sundance



Clockwise from top left: Anthropologie, Better Homes and Gardens, Anthropologie

8 comments:

Erin said...

I am in LOVE with this post!! I can't even pick a favorite image...they are so pretty and serene!! :)

karlene said...

I see oceans in your blues and am in love with the peacefulness of them.

Beautiful Living said...

Stunning! I have a love for those colors as well, and they're being incorporated in our new house as we speak :)

Thanks for the inspirational pictures!

michelle said...

I'm loving this color right now! I recently went on a home tour and the kitchen/great room was this lovely shade of aqua blue. I'm now planning on repainting my kitchen the same color.

henzy said...

these blues really are gorgeous..we are planning to do our bedroom with browns and blues..
and i think i just found the perfect blue.. thank you

Down Comforter said...

Love your picks! My place is mostly outfitted with blues & greens, so this is right up my alley :)

Jennifer Ramos said...

The ANTHROPOLOGIE pillow is gorgeous....I wish they were just a tad bit LESS pricey.

Jen Ramos

'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

sealaura said...

love that ring. very serene. found you via hourse or turquoise, glad I did. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+