Tuesday, January 20, 2009

House Beautiful Potpurri

I've had a few House Beautiful scans I've been meaning to share with you guys, some are from this past month's issue, and some are older. Enjoy!

I love the coffee table with natural objects, wooden bowls, and books.

Love this humble cozy bedroom

If anyone knows where I can get a blue striped rug like this please do tell!

An artist's easel as a flat-screen TV mount. Genius!

A cozy nook to read the morning paper and have a cup of coffee


Velvet and Linen said...

I love the easel as a tv stand.
Great idea!


Jes said...

wow i love it!!! this is great! i lve this and yes i want to know whered you buy that stripe carpet hehehe =)

Cathie said...

The flat screen on the easel was awesome!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

I agree with Brooke and Cathie. I love love love that easel as a TV stand. It looks great.

Pink Wallpaper said...

i love that top pic w/ the linen backdrop above the mantel! as well as the overstuffed bench seat!

CassK said...

Thanks for posting these pics, I looked at the issue in the library and wanted to see the easel and the fireplace again!

Meg said...


There is a blue stripped rug!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...