Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A modern loft that still manages to be cozy!

This SOHO loft actually belongs to actress Claire Danes. While it's obviously been hyper-styled, or she just isn't there (ever), I do like the furniture, I just prefer smaller, private rooms. What do you guys think?

The rug makes a huge - and positive- difference. I'm also a sucker for evenly proportioned lamps on either side of the couch.

What would you do differently to those windows...?

I like the modesty of the bedroom

via Architectural Digest


Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

I always wanted to name one of our Great Danes...Claire Dane. I digress.

If I am really good...can I have one of those for Christmas, Santa???

Roberta Granada said...

Oi , gosto muito do teu blog, eu tb tenho um blog http://agulhaetricot.blogspot.com,visite-me,beijo.

karey m. said...

i used to love her...until that whole billy crudup episode!

but i think you're right...overstyled and unlived. still, it's stunning. that blue in the bath...love.

{your site is gorgeous, by the way!}

Furniture Fashion said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. John at Furniture Fashion


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...