Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Relax with these tranquil holiday home images- and get some good ideas too!

Adorable feminine vintage style - love the colors here

candles on the stairs - a fave

*drool* *drool* A shaker loom!

I love both of these bedrooms, even though they're so different!

Images via Country Living

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!!! I will see ya on Friday!


eddy the reds said...

very nice blog

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Love the photos and the ideas!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Rdekko said...

georgious post. Loved the white and tiffany blue...........


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...