Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Question: Identify the artist of this painting?

Hi all! So I was checking out a tour of Harvey Bertram-Brown's house, on Livingetc, and I would really love to know the artist who did the provocative painting of Dorothy. I looked around in the article, but didn't see it mentioned- unless I'm just blind today... Thanks ahead of time!


Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Holy hoochie mama! Can't help ya with the artist, but Dorothy sure is looking seductive now isn't she? The scarecrow should see her now!

Spiderbite said...

I found it! It's a photograph by Magnus Hastings:

It's under the section portraits on his website. Says Vanity Faire underneath. So I assume it's from a magazine shoot? Although the mag is spelled Vanity Fair... Maybe they spell it with an 'e' at the end in the UK version.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...