Monday, November 24, 2008

OKA Home Design

I can't remember when or where I discovered OKA, but their website is chock full of pretty pictures in soft gray woods and neutral textiles. They have many stores in the UK and a catalog, but have any of you actually seen their products "in the flesh?" I'd love to know OKA's reputation, quality, and if it's priced reasonably for what you're getting.


I love this quilt, the pattern is beautiful

Definitely has a "shabby chic" feel to it




white floors!

Love the large ottoman









Images via OKA

8 comments:

kate said...

So gorgeous... I recall having strolled through an OKA store in the UK but of course I was just drooling, not buying. :)

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

I picked out many items in these wonderful photos that I could very easily incorporate into my home.

Velvet and Linen said...

Beautiful, soft images.
I recognize some of the items (the large ottoman and a couple of the dining chairs). They are sold through Shabby Chic here in the U.S. They are beautiful in person as well.

xo
Brooke

Calirel said...

Waw this large ottoman is gorgeous indeed!I'm looking for one of this sort in France but it's not that easy to find... See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Check with Joni from Cote de Texas--I know she's purchased from OKA before. In fact, she's even written about it on her blog. Their products look amazing!

The City Sage said...

What a lovely mix of patterns and neutrals. Those quilts really are so lovely!

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

I love their products! That worn wood workbench coffee table is fabulous! Thanks for telling us about this great site.

Happy Thanksgiving!

bed frames said...

If you are looking for a very class design of furniture. I will recommend the OKA home design. I am a proud user of their furniture’s. I am very satisfied with their products.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+