Monday, November 3, 2008

Beautiful bohemian style

I've always been intrigued by bohemian style because I've never lived my life that way, and the unknown always holds a certain allure. For me it's order, to-do lists, and check boxes. Not that one way is right or wrong, but finding a balance between living spontaneously and living on a schedule is something I've been striving for. These caravans are chock full of inspiration to help get the feeling at home.

















I love the chair and the striped bedspread


























Love this bedding

Images via
Les-verindes and Jean Bayol

6 comments:

citysage said...

The colors and textures here are so vibrant! I wish I had the courage to mix this many tones and layers into my decor. There's just something about it that feels so alive!

kate said...

Love it. I've always wanted a train car or little carriage or wagon... these are great pics!

Miss Jo said...

I love these pictures! I have always dreamed of living and traveling in a vintage airstream, not quite a caravan trailer but you know what i mean! The colours and patterns are so rich and eccentric, I love it, although have yet to do it in my own house!
thank you for the post, made me want to take off and travel!

Renate said...

Wow, this is what I would like at least one room in my house to look like. So much pretty stuff and colours to look at...
Am having fun spotting the Ikea pieces ('hey - I've got one of those, too!') mixed up with moroccan lanterns and fabulous fabrics...
I'm bookmarking this post so I can stare at the pics when I need inspiration or a pick-me-up!

Paige said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will be moving soon, to my dismay, and need to decorate my new room. I have to admit, I'm excited for that part! =] My style is bohemian, and my room now is exactly that. But, i have never seen so many colors and textures pull together like that! I have stuck to yellows, coppers and browns, but now- I think I may just venture out! Thanks for this post, its really helped! I would love to see more bohemian rooms. Your site is amazing! Keep it up. =D

Janie said...

Gorgeous pics!

Janie
Romantic Domestic

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+