Wednesday, November 5, 2008

An amazing interior stylist...

The work of Lucyina Moodie really blew me away, and I'm really excited to share it with you. She also does product styling and people styling, so her work is really diverse and her talents span pretty wide. Doesn't this just seem like a dream job?

Gorgeous idea for loose flowers and old bottles

I'm definitely stealing this idea whenever I get around to making pillows - the ribbon around them is great!

I love the books on the stairs which almost act as a very short rail - I swear my parents have that dresser... relaxing

This bedroom is making me miss summer a little

Gorgeous colors! I love fuchsia!

Go to her site to see more.


Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

oh my goodness these photos are amazing! I am so inspired by these pictures that I'm going to visit her site and find ways to incorporate some of my favorites into my own home.

TheDecoDetective said...

Hi Ashley,

Dream job, definitely! And the photos themselves are exquisite. Thanks for sharing!
I've sent an email to you just now, hope you receive it.

Best wishes,

Sharon said...

ooooh thank you for this post. I can finally relate to the amazing designer behind these beautiful inspiring interiors(some of these pics i know i've saved them in my file)

Hugs&Thx again:)

citysage said...

Yes yes yes----I'm obsessed with exploring stylists' portfolios for ideas and inspiration, and I hadn't heard of Lucinda til now. Can't wait to immerse myself in the rest of her work---you chose some beauties! These quiet color palettes are just dreamy...

Ann said...

They are simple yet pleasing to the eyes. The designs are something we would think to be easy to do but we need some inspiration to be able to get such ideas. Thanks.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...