Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The amazing compositions of stylist Alessandra Mortola

I try not to post photos that aren't really related to interiors, but I just can't help it in the case of Alessandra Mortola. Though she does style interiors, so many of her concepts outside of interiors- be it food, still lives, and her personal work; are extremely intriguing and inspiring. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I hope that I will be seeing more of her work, and will be checking back on her portfolio at amortola.com often.

Love the palette on this one

Amazing concept really

I'll talk the 3 on the left in an 8 1/2

Talk about an inspiration board!

her website is clean and lovely as well


Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Awesome photos! Thanks so much for sharing. I just love the trees with mirrors.

Amanda said...

I love the upside down flower

Velvet and Linen said...

Beautiful images.
Love the inspiration board.
The mirrors on the trees are fantastic.
I'm off to look at her sight.


ChicTip.com said...

I love the photos!! Especially the trees with the mirrors .

dwellings and decor said...

What a great find! I don't think I have seen her work before. I am really inspired by her website design as well. Thank you so much for sharing!

Jamie said...

Those tree branch lamps are my absolute favorite! Talk about rustic lighting! LOVE! Perfect for a log cabin.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...