Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The wonderful work of James Merrell

I was so, so glad I found his website! The thing I like the best about some of these photos is that there is actual clutter in them- but the rooms still have style. It's inspiring for someone like me who has every intention of a super-clean home, but also has a life.



Oh look, my coffee table. More like every table-every surface- in my house


This mantle is styled just like my nightstand. ;)







I love this room!











Great headboard idea if it fits into your decor












1 comment:

citysage said...

Yes yes yes! James is one of my all-time favourite photographers---he captures aura of timeworn glamour that I love so much. Somehow his photos manage to create the feeling that the room was abandoned 100 years ago and you're just rediscovering it now...

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+