Friday, October 24, 2008

A Vintage Industrial-Modern Country House tour

In the past I had posted one of these photos, but i didn't know that there was a tour available of the entire house - and the rest of the home is just as great! I love the whole woodsy-Victorian laboratory-old library vibe of the whole place. All of the dark wood floors and built-in's make it cozy, but I also think it manages to stay sophisticated- even elegant, because she's kept things uncluttered and clean.

I love that table on the white popcorn rug, a really nice contrast




Gorgeous storage unit!


I think this subdued grey works so well in this bathroom, it's so simple and elegant.




Images via Country Living

4 comments:

Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Oh my I absolutely LOVE these photos.

Anne @ The City Sage said...

There's that industrial look that I love again! That workspace set-up is to die for...I feel like I could double my efficiency if I had a cool twisty stool like that. And I adore those oversized spotlamps. When can I move in?

Have a great weekend Ashley!

dwellings and decor said...

This is the style I would do my own home in. I love that second image with all the beautiful green pillows and that bedroom is so calm and comforting.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Great pics! LOVE that last one!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+