Monday, October 13, 2008

New Gorgeousness at Designers Guild!

I think I can let these images speak for themselves, but the fabric and wallpaper patterns from Designers Guild I find especially inspiring this season. I love how nature-inspired the motifs are, and how the symmetry and scale have such an amazing flow. I will definitely be turning to these patterns in the future for some of my design work. As always, I also love the really bold, but fun use of color. These sets are so glamorous!






I love the light in this room



















7 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

Simply GORGEOUS! Each photo is even prettier than the last! :)

Anonymous said...

The photography is fantastic

Sylvie said...

I love that off-white room with the settee :)

Sally said...

WOW!!! very beautiful.

Pascale said...

Les collections de chez Deesigners sont toutes plus belles les unes que les autres. J'adore!

qerat said...

Always loved Tricia Guild's creativity and the way she mixes colors, patterns & textures.
Beautiful post.

Sophie said...

These collections are all part of the Autumn/Winter 08 range - you can view more at www.designersguild.com.

Enjoy!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+