Friday, October 17, 2008

Interior photographer portfolio: Daron Chatz

Someone referred me to the portfolio of photographer Daron Chatz, so I thought I'd give it a looksee.I think his perspective is unique and different, and I love his photos where he's overlaid a transparency of a textile pattern over a tree or stream. What do you think?


Suzann @ Lavender and Roses said...

Definitely unique and certainly different. At first I wasn't sure, but after really looking at the photos, I actually really like them.

Ivy Lane said...

I love these photos!! very different...but special. Love the interiors..want that bed with the white quilted/cushion headboard..

Thanks for sharing!

Velvet and Linen said...

Lovely images.
Wonderful composition.
Thank you for a great post.


Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Oooooh. Ahhhhh. Lovely!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...