Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Amazing Swedish interiors lived in by real people!

It took me a while to lift my jaw up off the floor after seeing these stunning homes out of Sköna Hem. I felt like a kid in a candy store, I just wanted to post all of the pictures! I know many of these images are from contestant winners for Skona Hem's reader contests. There might be a few images that are designer homes, as the site is in Swedish and Google's translator has a little ways to go...


love the half table

Those floors! Where can I get some?




I love this white and green palette

...hopefully, one day I'll have built-ins











So do homes with white floors and white furniture and white walls only exist in Sweden? I've seen many a home on the east-coast of the US, and have yet to find one...




5 comments:

sarathira sukiman said...

i was thinking the same thing!! sweds has one of the the best choices when it comes to real estate. why arent there more white on white rooms in other countriesss.

its so pretty and fresh, i could even tolerate the need to sweep the floor everyday because of how pretty they are :)

Sharon said...

those are really gorgeous interiors, beautiful post:)

Emma @ White and Wander said...

A fellow lover of Skona Hem ... they are always the best! Love your blog xx

vicki archer said...

Stunning pics - I love the white on white theme.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

sigh. beautiful. but how to keep all that white clean?

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+