Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Look at the goodies I found for cheap!

I have a pair of heels from target that I've had for four years now. They were $14.00, they are comfortable, and I get tons of complements. That alone makes me a fan of Target. They also have a huge selection, feature affordable goods by designers, and have tons of great stuff for the home! Are you a target fan?


59.99 Tear drop table lamp


Corelle Sketch 16-pc. Dinnerware Set $69.99


great colors! Blossom Rug Collection - Gray $499.99 - $899.99



Japanese style curved magazine rack $24.99 - such a steal


This is the headboard I'll be getting once I save up!
Blanc de blanc headboard, $199-299





Galaxy wall mirror, $29.99


Dwell studio for target lattice pillow $24.99




simply shabby chic metal flowers chandelier, $39.22

1 comment:

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Yep....I am always impressed by Targay's forward thinking and use of designers in clothes and goods.

Great selection!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+