Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gorgeous, romantic interiors

We all need a little romance in our lives. Lately, for me, it's been a little lacking. But after seeing these beautiful spaces I thought, why must romance come from a relationship with another person? Why not get a little romance from your home?

I love turquoise furniture lately

Love the chairs!

Images via House Beautiful


The City Sage said...

Ooh so pretty! These photos remind of me of all the gorgeous stuff at Brocade Home---I'd buy the whole catalogue if I could! The detailed woodwork is especially droolworthy...Thanks for the share :)

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Hey...I love your romancing the home post...and, Girl, ou found some beauts!!

Sharon said...

love the bedroom, soft colors and who knew symmetry could add the special touch!

My Notting Hill said...

Amazing pics. The ceiling in that kitchen is gorgeous.

Gina said...

the kitchen and the tile, the ceiling... just awesome. How is it done?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...