Friday, September 12, 2008

Beautiful spaces that also looked lived in...can it be so!?

Joining us from that culinary genius in a boot we call Italy, some interiors that are clean, modern, and also are actually lived in!

Look at those cupboards!

I wonder if that couch is as comfy as it looks

Gorgeous wardrobe

I love how this loft has a room sectioned off, it reminds me of a greenhouse

All images via Case da Abitare


Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Oh, Please...say it is so!! I for one am tired tired tired of the over stuffed over perfect rooms...give me some life, depth....just like I prefer my furniture and rugs to have a little age...a little soul...a few knicks and cracks and foibles. Thats how I love to see homes!

Great shots!

Rebecca@Harmony and Home said...

I agree with Linda! I like a house with personality, not a show-home. There is something to be said about a beautifully decorated home, but some of my favorite designers (like Michael Smith) designs with a "lived in" aesthetic. Great blog!

Lisa Renee said...

Just adding something like that pair of shoes can really make all the difference


I really enjoy the interiors by Vicente Wolfe - Great entry !


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...