Monday, August 25, 2008

Serenity Now!

When I was a teenager, my bedroom was how I escaped from doing chores. Now, I want my bedroom to just be how I escape, period. Living in the city, one is constantly bombarded with people and stimulus, so it's great to be able to come home after a long day and just retreat for awhile.
These are some bedrooms I wouldn't mind coming home to. Let me know which bedroom you'd prefer!

A. Modern romance

B. Fresh and colorful

C. Transitional, soft palette

D. A little bit of everything

E. Black and White Bliss

F. Cottage Charm

G. Modern white

H. Art-focused with a grand bed

I. Modern feminine

J. Natural touches and wood tones

K. Bold and happy colors

Images via Better Homes and Gardens.


Anonymous said...

Since we're dreaming.....I would love to sleep in the clouds of that all white bedroom. Just found your blog .....lovely, tasteful, timely. Ginny

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Ok...If I were a deco girl living in the big city (and WHAT a fun)I would have to say I'm really drawn to the serene colored one with the books under the table and the uphostered headboard...Not adoring the macrame spread...but it's ok.

Also love the big print of the Monstera leaf in the natural one.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...