Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Designer Portfolios

Some great images I've collected from a few interior design portfolios. I hope you like some of them!

Briger and Briger

I adore this bedroom, the bed is gorgeous, and I really like the quaint rug on the floor by the bed.

Books, an open pantry, baskets, a library ladder - what else could I want?

I've never seen a kitchen layout like this one, I wonder how well it works

I love this bedroom. It's so diverse, and the stone floors and carpet make it feel like it's in a temple.

Images via Briger and Briger

Diamond Baratta Design

Images via Diamond Baratta Design

Design, Inc.

Images via Design, Inc.


Cote de Texas said...

i've added you!

Sharon said...

love that ladder. Need that ladder:P


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...