Friday, July 25, 2008

Surprising finds from Pottery Barn Kids-for kids at heart

The other day I received a Pottery Barn Kids catalog, I'm not sure how I got on their list, but I do like how they're starting to design in Pottery Barn, so I gave it a look through. I thought some of the stuff could be really nice for adults if used in the right way, and not too matchy-matchy and "themed" like the rooms in the catalog.

Cute flea market style chandalier, Ella chandelier, $129

With the right shade, a pair of these on each side of the couch could look great!
Elephant base, 59.99

I really love this bedding, and they have different color options. They're also cheaper than in the regular catalog. French rose bedding $14.00-129.00

Nice vintage style bed, the color is just right. I believe the largest size they have is a full though. Olivia bed $899 for a full.

If you're into bold and bright, this bedding is great, and it's on sale!
Callie bedding, full size duvet on sale for 44.99, and sham for 11.99.

I'll take the white one :) Color study task lamp $29-$35

Have a great relaxing weekend everyone!


Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Have you ever taken a gander at pottery Barn teen?? You would get a kick out of it, I'm sure!

Ashley said...

hi Linda! I do know of their Pottery Barn teen catalog. I haven't seen what they have going on recently, but I'll check them out. Thanks!

Alissa Nicolau said...

I am a sucker for elephants so I'd really like those elephant lamps. I have the same catalog and never thought about having them in the living room, hmmmm, interesting. Thanks!

I live in upstate, Hudson Valley area. Didn't know if you caught that through my blog. Always fun to meet people in the neighborhood.

Do you watch the campy Moonlight vampire show ever? Well, Mick's living room has a wall bookcase made of diamond shaped wooden frames. The books lay to the left and right herringbone fashion, very nice.

Ashley said...

Hey Alissa,
I have been checking out your blog, but I didn't catch where you were living. How lucky of you to live near them, I'm sure there are many other beautiful homes in your area. I've never heard of Moonlight vampire show...I'll have to check it out.

PS..I've been seriously toying with buying those elephant lamps...I'd have to put them in my bedroom though. Let me know if you get them and how you use them :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...