Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My subscribers are back!

Thank you all so much! My subscribers have reappeared. I really appreciate your help!


Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said... me confrused...but I don't get what being a subscriber is??? 'Splain, Lucy, Splain!!

The Upstart said...

I read via Google Reader, so even if I don't show up, I'm here!

Ashley said...

So if you click on the link "get the decorology feed" you'll be taken to a page where you can select the web-based news reader you use. I just select view the "feed xml" (it's an option on that page)and a link is put in my toolbar that says "decorology". When I click on the link I'm provided with a dropdown list of all the most recent headlines. If any of them interest me, I can click on one, and the Decorology blog will open up. Subscribing to an RSS feed is just a way to supply you with a list of current post headlines in a brief format so you can scan headlines and choose the posts that interest you most--all without visiting the actual blog

It's kinda hard to explain--I hope I made sense. Or, you can just keep doing it the old fashioned way, and just visit the blog..whatever works for you! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...