Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I need your help...p p p please!!!

Hello friends! Mysteriously last night all of my subscribers from feedburner disappeared :(
If you were previously subscribed would you mind trying to re-subscribe? Or if you're new here, would you mind subscribing? I'd love to have you too. I was very proud of my little readership and now all my hard work seems flushed! Leave a comment please if you have subscribed so I'll know, and if no one is showing up in feed burner I will take this up with the folks over there....

Thank you all so much!!

4 comments:

Janet said...

I tried to re-subscribe but it just tells me I am already subscribed. Let me know if there is something else I can do.

Spiderbite said...

I subscribed! Sadly I didn't even really realize what an RSS feed was until you sent out that e-mail.

Armeen said...

I just subscribed too, Ashley.

Anonymous said...

I have a blog and lost all my subscribers too. I googled around and found your post. My guess is that this is a feedburner problem and it will get cleared up.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+