Monday, July 21, 2008

The cure for the common (ugly) fan

With the temperature nearly reaching 86 degrees in my apartment yesterday, I had to venture out for a second fan. Of course at my local hardware store they had little selection, so I ended up getting a typical white plastic number, but I was desperate. However, with a little foreplanning and a few clicks of a mouse, you can find a fan that won't detract from your living space. Here's a few I found:



The Allair fan from Restoration Hardware, on sale from $78.99 to $110.99

Deco Breeze at target, $49.99, other fun colors available.

Another Deco Breeze from Lamps Plus for 119.91, also comes in a bright pink and bright green.

On sale at Pottery Barn for $54.00

If you want to go all the way with ceiling fans..

Super modern, super gorgeous,artemis, from g2art.com, call for price

Restoration Hardware's acero for $345

1 comment:

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Hot summer, eh? I thought I saw the restoration hardware fans on sale (this was in Kansas city while on a vaca). They are gorgeous.

But here is the thing, for us anyway, whatever works.

We keep our fans going (most of them) 24/7 and 365. When they are spinning, you really can't see them that much. We go with classic old brown hunters,They have all been tanks.

do like seeing cool and pretty, though! Thanks!!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Google+